Ecología Prime™: Hawaii
Ecology Prime™: Hawaii
Gateway Between the West and East
Ecology Prime™: Hawaii is the anchor business center and International gateway for Ecology Prime™, linking the East and West as a Hub portal for collaborative ecological studies, eco-exploration and cultural applications for students, consumers and businesses. Based with technology and business partner Bizgenics Foundation® in Honolulu, Oahu, Ecology Prime™ is creating an eco-business activity center in Hawaii for environmental engagement, eco-exploration and advanced global communications in Hawaii, supported by on-site activities in Kauai.
Ecology Prime™: Hawaii is…
• An anchor Ecology Prime™ Hub portal connecting Hawaiian students, faculties, citizens and businesses on the day’s environmental studies and dynamics, locally and globally.
• The technology headquarters for Ecology Prime™, powered by Bizgenics Foundation® (BGF).
• The business anchor for Ecology Prime Destinations™ (EcoDest), the ONLY global travel booking engine fully-dedicated to authentic ecotourism, exploration & learning, virtually and on-site.
• The only multimedia hub embracing all eight Hawaiian Islands in the global ecological dialogue.
• An activity center for environmental study and exploration for K-12, higher education and consumers, eventually forming an Ecology Prime™ institute and ecotourism center and destination for on-site and virtual engagement.
• An environmental news, publishing and syndication bureau for the Ecology Prime Information Network™ (EPIN) in collaboration with students, faculty and correspondents of Environment News Service.
How It Works…
• The Ecology Prime™: Hawaii business center and anchor hub is rooted in its partnership with Bizgenics Foundation® and associated company SaaS Ventures, LLC, both based in Honolulu. This is where the full-spectrum technology applications are engineered.
• EcoDest, being engineered by Bizgenics, will originate from the Hawaii center in coordination with its Kauai-based ecological interests in travel, education and exploration. This will be in partnership with local travel and hospitality businesses.
• Students, faculty and Ecology Prime™ journalists will curate the Ecology Prime™: Hawaii resource hub, connecting with other student resources via EPIN, supported by EPMI.
• As a business center, work assistance and other credit for students and others are provided, and the unit can generate other revenue to support its outreach under full license of EPMI.