Ecology Prime™ Foundation
Ecology Prime™ is the result over two decades of individual and collective research, product development and networking by the founders to identify and address the specific needs and demands of the global user base. Comprising the Ecology Prime™ foundation are:
Over 52,000 curated content items including articles, images, photos, video, designs and databases.
• Bizgenics Foundation and SaaS Ventures, LLC — Futuristic, innovative technology connecting people worldwide in a simple, customize-able, easy-to-use platform.
• SelectBooks, Inc. – Publishing & Distribution — The driver of Ecology Prime Publishing, an independent publisher based in New York City serving a mission to bring readers the best from both new authors and proven voices across a diverse set of topics since 2001. Partner with Waterside Productions, Inc.
• Waterside Productions, Inc. – Publishing -Distribution International — In partnership with SelectBooks, Waterside supports the creation of Ecology Prime Publishing to publish and distribute book-length ecologically-focused content benefiting best practices in solving ecological challenges. Waterside has a history of representing many internationally recognized ecological visionaries.
• Environment News Service (ENS) – Nearly 30 years of global environmental news gathering with an extensive archival and current news library backed by reporters in 35 countries .
EcologyPrime™ Global Syndication
Distribution to all websites and news organizations. Beta model currently on Environment News Service.
Extensive relationships with
• Science groups and research centers
• Faculties and school administrators
• Corporations, environmental organizations, international media corporations
• Acclaimed authors and journalists
• Publishing companies
• Production artists
• Government groups
• Individual scholars
• Leaders in environmental education
Dedicated Veteran Management Team
In the areas of strategic corporate development, education, journalism, multimedia, publishing, marketing and sales, pioneering Internet technology, cultural analysis, financial management, and international relations..
On media evolution, userbase psychographics and trends in global commerce education.
Clearly Defined Vision and Strategies
The result of long-term analysis of market development and trends.
Technology Applications and Capability
Combining open source and proprietary technology for seamless connectivity between devices and the web, a rich user experience to find, share and distribute data within a collaborative social platform.
Seasoned, Practical Development Plans and Models
For cutting-edge web platforms that will implement Ecology Prime™
• International Global Hub System
• Media Pool
• Visualized Data
• Global Campus
• Live Dashboard
• Rapid-fire Publishing
• Global News & Syndication Platform
• Private Publishing
• Online Resourcing (“Ask a Scientist”).
• Extensive research tools & resourcing.
• Customize-able Service Platform.
… and growing!